New Mexico True created the "Enchanted Eight" Road Trips including the Road Trip for True Adventure Seekers that revolves around Northeastern New Mexico.
The Adventure Seeker Road Trip is meant for anyone who prefers the roads less traveled and cruising towards scenic parks, wild rivers and amazing mountain views. The total road trip is 533 miles long with 12 stops including dinosaur tracks, amazing state parks, shooting ranges, scout ranches, river rafting, spas and unbeatable views.
1. Dinosaur Trackways at Clayton Lake State Park
2. Sugarite Canyon State Park
3. The NRA Whittington Center
4. Philmont Scout Ranch
5. The Enchanted Circle Scenic Byway
6. La Junta rail at Wild Rivers
7. Rio Grande Gorge
8. Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort & Spa
9. Bandelier National Monument
10. Valles Caldera National Preserve
11. Mesa de Cuba
12. Bisti Badlands
From mud baths to hot springs, world-class fishing to unbeatable scenic views, the Road Trip for Adventurers has it all!